Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Girlie As Shit



BU,

I "met" you during my first ICLW back in 2010...I was new to the blogosphere & following few other blogs but when I read your profile & learned you said fuck a lot, I knew yours was a blog I needed to follow! And I haven't regretted it for a minute...well okay maybe slightly with the vagina fart stories but it passed ;)

It brings me great joy to now be able to honour you & your Tiny Dancer! I am so happy that you're adding some estrogen to that brood of yours...even tho you'll still be outnumbered, you're chicks so you know the boy's vote doesn't count, lol!

Congratulations on your daughter, I can't wait to "meet" her too!

Girls Rock!!
Tiara







1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm still figuring out this new blog site so I just found your post! Thanks so much for the nice words and for hanging out with me for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!