Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...

Okay...where do I start...I'm a little overwhelmed by having such the weighty decision of choosing a donor...it's so hard to know the best choice...I'm usually a "go by my gut" kinda girl, just do what feels right...I'm not sure that'll work in this situation...

Anyway, I had my appointment with my RE today to discuss my investigative cycle results & how we're going to proceed. It was all pretty positive...he mentioned my above normal amounts of follicles but said it wasn't a concern. He was concerned though that my progesterone levels were low after ovulation but he said he would give me a prescription.

We also decided that I would take a low dose of Clomid just to increase my odds...since it is such an expensive procedure, I'll take all the help I can get...it also increases my odds of twins which is scary...I don't even want to think about that...I'll cross that bridge if I get there.

So now I wait for AF...any day now...then the fun begins...okay, so I'm zonked & am going to head to bed...tomorrow I see the psychologist, not sure what to expect there...should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!